About Me

My photo
hey guys whats up my name is josh and i am a firefighter at cottageville vol fire dept station 10 cvfd i joined in 2007 it is a awsome job i would not trade it for any thing but any way i love to collect knifes and edc stuff and also i like to collect zippos and survival gear for the outdoors but any way i have been studing for my firefighter level 1 and i almost ready for my internet test for wv firefighter level 1 but any way thats all if you have any more questions just email me and noat all the stuff you see on my page is not for sell it is just to show you what i collect and buy at local stores but just wanted to get all of that out of the way and also i do not encourage violance in these weapons these weapons are only for edc and outdoor survival uses only

Thursday, November 18, 2010

My OZARK TRAIL 4.5" Wooden Handle Pocket Outdoor Knife

hey guys this is my ozark trail pocket knfie i bought at my local walmart where i live but any way i recomend this one 100 % if you can still find this but any way here are some pictures Weight 5.5 oz's and Closed Length 4.5 inches Open Length 7.75 inches Blade Length 3.25 inches Brand Ozark Trail Pocket Clip for easy carrying yes dual thumb studs for left and right handed use strong open locking mechanism yes metal blade stainless steel blade



No comments:

Post a Comment