About Me

My photo
hey guys whats up my name is josh and i am a firefighter at cottageville vol fire dept station 10 cvfd i joined in 2007 it is a awsome job i would not trade it for any thing but any way i love to collect knifes and edc stuff and also i like to collect zippos and survival gear for the outdoors but any way i have been studing for my firefighter level 1 and i almost ready for my internet test for wv firefighter level 1 but any way thats all if you have any more questions just email me and noat all the stuff you see on my page is not for sell it is just to show you what i collect and buy at local stores but just wanted to get all of that out of the way and also i do not encourage violance in these weapons these weapons are only for edc and outdoor survival uses only

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Coleman Ilumi sticks Glow Sticks

Hey Guys whats up i'm here to tell you about my coleman ilumiglow sticks from coleman i bought for my birthday money but any way i bought them at walmart for 2.00 dollars or something like that and i recomend them 100 % here is a link where you can buy them at

http://www.walmart.com/ip/COLEMAN-ILUMISTICK-2PK/13848627 http://www.coleman.com/coleman/ColemanCom/detail.asp?CategoryID=27401&product_id=2000001612
welp thnaks for checking it out today here are some pictures of them

No comments:

Post a Comment