About Me

My photo
hey guys whats up my name is josh and i am a firefighter at cottageville vol fire dept station 10 cvfd i joined in 2007 it is a awsome job i would not trade it for any thing but any way i love to collect knifes and edc stuff and also i like to collect zippos and survival gear for the outdoors but any way i have been studing for my firefighter level 1 and i almost ready for my internet test for wv firefighter level 1 but any way thats all if you have any more questions just email me and noat all the stuff you see on my page is not for sell it is just to show you what i collect and buy at local stores but just wanted to get all of that out of the way and also i do not encourage violance in these weapons these weapons are only for edc and outdoor survival uses only

Friday, March 11, 2011

My New EDC Item Mossy Oak Break Up Sunglasses Retainer

Hey Guys Whats up just thought i would share with you my new edc item but any way here are my new mossy oak break up camo sunglasses retainer for my mossyoak break up sunglasses i bought at walmart for only $ 5.00's but any way if you go back to the hunting and camping section in your local walmart they will have them but any way they do not come with the case for the retainers but you can put them in the sunglasses case when you buy them the sunglasses come in a pvc plastic case and you can put your retainers in them so you wont loose them i will post a pic how i got mine thanks for checking out my blog but any way here is the info for the retainers This Officially Licensed Mossy Oak Rope Retainer is ideal for keeping track of your smaller framed glasses and sunglasses. The rubber tips hold your frames securely and the rubber slide makes it adjustable in length.Secure Rubber Tips,And Adjustable Slide For Adjustable Length,Fade Resistance Braided Nylon




No comments:

Post a Comment